Are you looking for Badfish MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Red/White/Blue, 9ft? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Badfish MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Red/White/Blue, 9ft for the lowest price.
Badfish MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Red/White/Blue, 9ft Review
I used this Badfish MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Red/White/Blue, 9ft and I could say, now I have better and simple life. It is helped me alot.
Badfish MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Red/White/Blue, 9ft Description
Badfish and Boardworks put their heads together to create the MCIT Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board, which marries the convenience and durability of an inflatable with the stability and performance of a hard board. The result is a do-it-all SUP that performs for advanced riders on white water and in the surf, but is also easy for new flat water paddlers and touring aficionados to enjoy. The MCIT technology features beefy side rails that taper down towards the nose and tail to give the board greater stability and quicker response than other inflatables. The deck, whose rigidity is enhanced by the innovative Multi-Chamber technology, rests slightly lower than the rails to lower your center of gravity to give you excellent stability. Its drop-stitch construction and high air pressure supply a solid, rigid hull that performs well in surf, whitewater, and flatwater. The MCIT Inflatable is made from PVC-coated high-denier polyester that offers superb durability and longevity; the hard nose cone increases impact resistance against rocks and floating debris. In back, a 2 + 1 fin setup, also known as thruster setup, provides drive, maneuverability, and stability in a wide range of conditions. If you're paddling in shallow waters, or if you prefer a twin setup, you can remove the 7-inch center fin. The large deck pad reduces foot fatigue and offers a soft surface when you kneel on the board, and the forward deck is rigged with bungee straps secure a cooler or a dry bag. The board can be transported in the included backpack; if you're simply unloading it already inflated from the roof of your car, bow and stern carry handles and a center carry handle help make transport to and from the water a breeze.
- NRS Big Earl Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Gray/Blue, 10ft 6in
- C4 Waterman XXL Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard White/Yellow, 10ft 8in
- NRS Baron 4 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Gray/Green/Blue, 11ft 4in
- C4 Waterman iSUP XXL Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard White/Yellow, 10ft 9in
- C4 Waterman Outfitter Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard White/Yellow, 10ft 10in
- Aquaglide Cascade 10 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Slingshot Air-Tech Crossbreed 10 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Naish Alana Air Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard One Color, 10ft 6in
- Naish Nalu Air Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard One Color, 11ft
- Boardworks SHUBU Raven Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard One Color, 12ft 6in
- Surftech Generator CoreTech Stand-Up Paddleboard White/Blue, 11ft 6in
- NRS Czar 6 Stand-Up Paddleboard Gray/Blue/Orange, 9ft 6in
- Surftech B1 Bomb Stand-Up Paddleboard White, 10ft 6in
- Surftech Universal CoreTech Stand-Up Paddleboard White/Red, 10ft 6in
- Boardworks SuperNatural Stand-Up Paddleboard Lichen/Gray/White, 11ft 6in
- Blue Wave Sports Manta Ray 12-foot Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board with Hand Pump ()